Hitachi products ordered after 3 pm PST, are shipped the next business day.
Hitachi NT50AE2 2″ 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Accepts 5/8″ up to 2″ 18-Gauge fasteners
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator, located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nose piece and a short center height allows for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 Degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide a tool that reduces user fatigue
We take all Hitachi orders over the phone due to their extensive inventory. Please call (541) 485-2800 between 8am and 5pm, Pacific time, monday through friday.
|Nail Range||5/8″ – 2″|
|Nail Capacity||100 Nails|
|Magazine Type||Side Loading|
|Operating Pressure||70-120 PSI|
|Center Height||7mm (.276″)|
|Firing mode||Selective Actuation|
|Dimensions (LxH)||10″ – 9-3/16″|
All products sold by A.N.CO. Fastener Sales are backed by the full manufacturer’s warranty. Our Parts & Service Department is staffed by experts. We are an Authorized Service Center for all the products we carry. Contact us by phone at 541-485-2800 or via email or our contact form.
Since they frequently change, we do not provide direct links to Warranties, Manuals, Parts Diagrams, Spec Sheets, etc. This information is best obtained directly from the manufacturer’s website or via a Google search.
Call For Bulk Pricing: 541-485-2800
We welcome your inquiries and respond promptly during our business hours of 8am to 5pm PST, Monday through Friday.
For special or bulk orders
Product compatibility advice
Stock/special order lead times