Hitachi products ordered after 3 pm PST, are shipped the next business day.
Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2″ 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer with Air Duster
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4″ up to 2-1/2″
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
We take all Hitachi orders over the phone due to their extensive inventory. Please call (541) 485-2800 between 8am and 5pm, Pacific time, monday through friday.
|Operating Pressure||70-120 PSI|
|Nail Capacity||100 nails|
|Magazine Type||Rear Loading|
|Nail Lengths||1-1/4″ – 2-1/2″|
|Magazine Angle||34 Degrees|
All products sold by A.N.CO. Fastener Sales are backed by the full manufacturer’s warranty. Our Parts & Service Department is staffed by experts. We are an Authorized Service Center for all the products we carry. Contact us by phone at 541-485-2800 or via email or our contact form.
Since they frequently change, we do not provide direct links to Warranties, Manuals, Parts Diagrams, Spec Sheets, etc. This information is best obtained directly from the manufacturer’s website or via a Google search.
Call For Bulk Pricing: 541-485-2800
We welcome your inquiries and respond promptly during our business hours of 8am to 5pm PST, Monday through Friday.
For special or bulk orders
Product compatibility advice
Stock/special order lead times